S.S.Tools handles personal information with the greatest care and recognizes its importance in accordance with this policy.
1. We indicate the objectives clearly and collect the minimum amount of data when we ask you to provide personal details. The information may include, but is not limited to:
a. Customer name
b. Date of birth
d. Credit card details
e. Password and user ID
f. Telephone number and shipping address
g. Billing address
2. We keep the information strictly under control and prevent alteration, misuse, or loss as much as possible. It is mainly used for notifying customers of website updates and for making improvements. You may receive information or offers about services and products of interest to you, but can opt out of receiving those.
3. Except under a few particular circumstances, such as the data being sought by law enforcement agencies, your personal information is used for the stated objectives of collection and is not disclosed to third parties.
4. In case S.S. Tools outsources its handling, we ensure there will be no leakage and that the information will be controlled carefully and appropriately.
5. You consent to this policy through your use of this website. S.S. Tools reserves the right change the policy any time.